How Stressed Are You?
Answer the following questions, then follow the self-scoring instructions to find out how stressed you are.
1. Do you tire more easily these days?
2. Are you easily irritated when driving?
3. Are you generally easily irritated?
4. Are you working harder and accomplishing less?
5. Do you feel fatigued and less energetic?
6. Cynical and disenchanted?
7. Are you sad but can’t pinpoint why?
8. Having trouble sleeping?
9. Forgetting appointments, promises, deadlines?
10. Do you feel tired upon awakening?
11. Do you have less and less time for friends and family?
12. Too busy to do routine things?
13. Are aches and pains bothering you?
14. Are you unable to listen to others without interrupting?
15. When the workday is over, do you feel disoriented?
16. Do you rarely laugh at a joke?
17. Do you need medication, drugs or alcohol to feel calm?
18. Do you worry or have anxiety over trivial things?
19. Is it hard for you to concentrate at work?
20. Does sex seem more trouble than it’s worth?
21. Do you find yourself eating just to take the edge off?
22. Do you often find people difficult to deal with?
Give yourself five (5) points for each “Yes” and subtract 1/2 point for each “No.”
If you score less than 10: Congratulations! You are managing stress very well.
11 – 20: Pretty good. You could, however, learn to relax a little more.
21 – 30: There is much in your life that needs to be adjusted.
31 – 40: Serious but salvageable, if you stress-proof now.
41 – 50: Very serious, consider major changes in your attitudes.
51+ Critical. You are in imminent danger of burnout and/or collapse.
Thank you for taking the stress test!
Hypnotherapy reduces stress. If you haven’t considered hypnosis for stress relief, you should!
For high-quality, safe, and affordable hypnotherapy, contact Dr. Bunny Vreeland today at (805) 482-8111.
Dr. Bunny serves the areas of Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura, Santa Paula, Westlake, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Carpinteria, Santa Barbara, Ojai and Oak View.
Copyright © 2014 by Bunny Vreeland. All rights reserved.