Can You Be Hypnotized?
Take this short test:
1. Do you ever daydream and your mind wanders for moments or minutes? Yes No
2. Have you ever been startled or surprised by someone in a store, at work or anywhere there was activity around you? Yes No
3. In a car, whether the driver or passenger, have you ever arrived at your destination and didn’t recall the entire trip? Yes No
4. Which type of person do you consider yourself most like? Positive Negative
5. When reading or watching television, do you ever get involved in the story and lose track of time? Yes No
6. Do you remember your dreams? Yes No
7. Are you able to feel your emotions or are you considered cold and emotionless? Yes, Feel Emotions No, Emotionless
8. Close your eyes for a moment and imagine a cat or a dog. Can you “see” it? Yes No
9. Do you enjoy relaxing when you have the time? Yes No 10. Do you really want to make a personal change and reach your goal? Yes No
60-100%: Congratulations! You are one of the 95% of people that are able to be guided into a relaxed state and experience hypnosis. You have the ability to engage your creative mind and receive suggestions for positive change.
30-50%: Your answers reveal that you may have a more difficult time in letting go of your ‘thinking’ mind and relax. This doesn’t mean you can’t be hypnotized, it simply means you may need more time to adjust in allowing yourself to relax.
Zero-20%: Your answers demonstrate that you have a resistance in allowing yourself to relax and let go of your thinking and analytical mind. Though it doesn’t mean you would never be able to experience the relaxed state of hypnosis, you would have a more difficult time.
Copyright © 2014 by Bunny Vreeland. All rights reserved.