About Vreeland College
An International Hypnosis Federation Registered School – Specializing in Hypnotherapy Training
- VCHA offers Hypnotherapy Certification Training Programs, lectures, talks and meetings.
- Yearly Conference, ‘It’s all about YOU Conference for mind, body, spirit & FUN’ in March
- Certifications issued though the International Hypnosis Federation.
- Training Credits & Continuing Education (CEs)
- Public Education about the good work of practitioners & their practices
- On-line discussion conversation board (in progress)
- Regional Chapter meetings with guest speakers
- Regional Events
LENGTH OF PROGRAMS
Students who enroll have three years to complete their studies. The length of each certification program depends on your educational goals and the time that you have available for your studies. Since all on-line course work is self-paced, students are therefore able to complete those programs within their own time frames. The unique on-line concept allows the student as much time as he or she may need to complete the program of study. We do, however, require that the student complete his or her designated program within three years. On-site, hands-on training, will be offered which are part of the curriculum will be schedule at various times within your program.
The subject matter at the Vreeland College of the Healing Arts often lends itself to coursework that requires subjective answers, i.e., there is no “right” or “wrong”. For this reason, Vreeland College of the Healing Arts instructors use a pass/fail system. When the course performance requirements are all met to the satisfaction of the faculty, the student passes the course, and credit is granted. If the student’s work is substandard, a Vreeland College of the Healing Arts advisor will contact the student and the student will be required to re-take the course for credit.
LICENSURE AND CREDENTIALS
In general, VCHA offers its programs for the student who is not planning to sit for a licensure examination. There is no intent to provide the academic or clinical training track for a student seeking eligibility for state or agency licensure and or credentialing. If state or agency licensure is the ultimate goal of the student, the VCHA strongly advises the student to check with his or her respective state, school district and professional associations for specific prerequisites.
Vreeland College of the Healing Arts programs are certified and recognized by the International Hypnosis Federation. All graduates become IHF members.
A hypnotist is a legal wellness provider and not a licensed medical practitioner. Hypnosis is an ethical, alternative stand-alone wellness profession. In almost all states and countries, hypnotherapy is a non-licensed occupation, as are almost all other occupations. However, most professional hypnotherapists are certified and registered within the state they practice.
Each student is entitled to a certified copy of transcripts. Additional copies will be made available and forwarded to any third party upon written request of the student.
At VCHA we believe that the evaluation of your life-long learning experience is just as important as your educational background, so include one or all of the following:
1. Resume – A comprehensive resume.
2. Transcripts – Transcripts from previously attended schools.
3. In-Service Training / Workshops / Seminars – A list of any and all workshops, training sessions and seminars that you have attended. This could include anything in the course of employment, military service, or study in the field for which certification is sought.
4. Documentation – Include any certificates, along with a brief description of the training received.
5. Learning Background – Vocational, professional and academic background experience and education. Also include books read.